Because democracy is not a spectator sport
The League of Women Voters of the District of Columbia a nonpartisan political organization that encourages informed and active participation of citizens in government. The League's goal is to influence public policy through education and advocacy.
Your tax deductible contribution supports our voter services, including the Voter Guide to the April 1, 2014 Primary. THANK YOU!
If you prefer to write a check, click here
Read the latest issue of our newsletter the D.C. Voter
VOTER GUIDE to the April 1, 2014 Primary Learn More
- Read candidates' biographies and their answers to important questions posed by the League members.
Calendar of Events Learn More
- We sponsor meetings and events for the public and League members as well as provide information about other opportunities for civic participation.
Click here for D.C. Council hearings and committee meetings.
About the League Learn More
- What is our mission? How are we structured? What is our history?
League of Women Voters of D.C. Education Fund (LWVDC-EF) Learn More
- League of Women Voters of D.C. Education Fund (LWVDC-EF)
Positions Learn More
- Positions on governmental issues supported by the League of Women Voters of the District of Columbia.
Join the League Learn More
- Why and how can you join our grassroots organization?
Contact Us Learn More
- ...for more information.
BUDGET AUTONOMY CHARTER AMENDMENT 8 APPROVED Learn More
- Learn more