Group Meeting: Get Out the Vote
With DC's Primary Election fast approaching, join us as we remind people to VOTE on Tues, June 19! It's an important election this year: we will be voting for:
- Delegate to the United States House of Representatives
- Mayor of the District of Columbia
- Chairman of the Council of the District of Columbia
- At-large Member of the Council of the District of Columbia
- Ward Member of the Council of the District of Columbia (Wards 1, 3, 5 & 6)
- Attorney General of the District of Columbia
In addition, there is a vote on Initiative Measure Number 77 - District of Columbia Minimum Wage Amendment Act of 2017 - open to everyone not just party members!
This is a non-partisan event, so check the party/candidate at the door. :) Everyone is welcome to join us, and to take some postcards to give to their neighbors and friends. **This is a great volunteer opportunity for high school students, so bring them, too.