“I donate to the League of Women Voters because investing in local organizations is one of the best ways to enact change – and one of the most rewarding!”
Help Us Advocate for Change
Since our founding in 1920, we have held firmly to our values of grassroots advocacy and promotion of good government policies. Your gift is important to us as we work on the critical public policy issues that are being addressed by our elected officials. We do not receive funding from any governmental agency and we rely on individual donations as a significant percentage of our operating revenue. Every dollar you donate goes to support local advocacy in the District of Columbia.
Your gift to the League today helps us:
- Advocate for important issues in our local communities.
- Create awareness of the issues local and national levels.
- Work with local allies in promoting good government in the District of Columbia.
Please Donate Today
Gifts in support of the advocacy arm of our organization are not tax-deductible.
Donate by Mail
- You can make your checks to: League of Women Voters of the District of Columbia (LWVDC)
- And mail them to: 1101 15th Street, NW; 11th Floor; Washington, DC 20005
Please mark "donation" on the check. Thank you.
Act today to support a more vibrant, inclusive, and effective DC democracy.
Gifts to the League of Women Voters of the District of Columbia are not tax deductible but help us fund crucial activities that we cannot pay for through our Education Foundation. The tools and assistance your gift helps us provide will keep our members informed and ensure that our voice stays strong.