Help Engage & Educate DC Citizens
Support the League of Women Voters of the District of Columbia Education Fund with a tax deductible gift today. Your support helps fund projects that empower our electorate through voter registration and education.
Click on the Donate button below to give today.
We are a all volunteer organization and we rely on individual donations as a significant percentage of our operating revenue. Every dollar you donate goes to support local League activities in the District of Columbia.
Donations to the League of Women Voters of the District of Columbia Education Fund are tax-deductible.
How your money can help:
- $30 helps support one voter registration drive.
- $75 helps provide voter information brochures to one DCPS High School.
- $100 helps support one years of The DC Voter's Guide, our online voter information resource.
- $300 helps support Vote411.org our online voter registration tool and candidate's guide for one election.
Prefer to support us by mail?
- Write your checks to: The League of Women Voters of the District of Columbia Education Fund (LWVDCEF)
- Mail your checks to: LWVDCEF; 1101 15th Street, NW; 11th Floor; Washington, DC 20005
- Please mark "donation" on your check.
Thank you for making democracy work!
With your help, we:
- Educate people on the importance of their participation in government, in the political process and, most importantly, in the life of their community.
- Create awareness of what average citizens can do to have an impact on their government.
- Instill in young people and new citizens the knowledge of their role and responsibilities in managing their own government.
Act today to support a more vibrant, inclusive, and effective DC democracy.